Terms and Conditions
Aspen Crossing refers to: Aspen Crossing Ltd., and Aspen Crossing Railway Corporation
Aspen Crossing takes steps to put into effect privacy principles and satisfy requirements with respect to the handling of personal information under Canadian privacy legislation. Aspen Crossing refers to “Aspen Crossing Ltd.”, and “Aspen Crossing Railway”.
We collect and maintain different types of personal information in respect of the individuals with whom we interact. This includes:
- Contact and identification information, such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address.
- Product and service related information concerning the products and services that we provide to, or receive from, you; Credit and financial information such as your payment methods and preferences, credit card and your billing and credit history with Aspen Crossing.
- Customer relationship information such as customer service requests and feed-back, and information requested by or provided to you.
- Technical information related to your use of our website, including technical details relating to the user’s computer or access device, location of access, and time and date of website access.
We may also collect market-related information, which may include personal information, concerning market trends and activities impacting our business. We may also collect information related to our media and public relations activities.
While onsite, Aspen Crossing may monitor the activities of individuals in respect of its operations and property, including using video surveillance cameras in marked areas. Where used, surveillance cameras are installed to protect employees, guests and other third parties on the Aspen Crossing premises, and to protect against theft, vandalism and damage to trains and buildings. Aspen Crossing collects personal information directly from you.
Aspen Crossing collects personal information to enable us to manage, maintain, and develop our business and operations. Aspen Crossing does not sell, lease, or trade customer lists or other personal information to third parties.
Code of Conduct:
There is a lot to do and see here at Aspen Crossing. Whether you are camping for a week, experiencing a train excursion, or enjoying a day trip from the city, we want all visitors to enjoy our facilities in a safe environment. While onsite at Aspen Crossing, you agree to adhere to the Aspen Code of Conduct:
- Climbing on the trains is prohibited.
- Offensive, racist, or sexist behaviour, including foul language, will not be tolerated.
- Theft or vandalism of the trains and campground is prohibited.
- The use of illicit drugs on Aspen Crossing property is prohibited.
- Respect the Campers code and be courteous of your fellow campers.
- Campground Check-in 4pm, Check-out is 2pm.
- Playground is open and is not monitored, please supervise your own children.
- Green spaces open, respect the space of other users.
- Climbing on Trains is prohibited.
- No playing on/near the railway tracks. Please cross at designated crossings and cross only when safe to do so.
- Parents are responsible for their children and will be held accountable if children fail to follow campground and caboose rules.
- Pets are welcome and must be always leashed, well behaved, and cleaned up after. Pets are not permitted on the beach or in the water at Sunrise Lagoon.
- Burning anything other than firewood in designated fire rings will not be tolerated.
- Fires must not reach a height greater than 48 inches.
- 11pm is quiet time, please be respectful of your camping neighbors.
- Fireworks are executed in the designated area only, please check in with camp hosts prior to usage. Consumer grade fireworks only.
- All campers need to be aware that fireworks may startle your pet, make sure they are secured.
- Please dispose of your garbage properly in the designated dumpster. Recycle bins are located throughout the campground.
- Do not flush anything down the toilets, only the provided toilet paper.
- Use of Aspen Crossing Campground / Caboose’s and its facilities are at the user’s own risk.
The facility fee and damage deposit is due at time of booking. Your group may call Aspen Crossing and pay for their individual sites. Please note, you cannot book group sites online. Unused or unsold sites in your group will be automatically released through our booking system and available to the public two (2x) weeks before your reservation date. Damage deposits are returned upon completion. All sites must be paid in full at time of booking.
BUILDING D – This building can be reserved without any campsites attached to it. No sites are reserved with this building.
Sunrise Lagoon & Beach Area Rules:
NOT A LIFEGUARDED FACILITY, USE THIS FACILITY AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Parents must be within arm’s reach of children aged 7 and under.
- Unsupervised children are not permitted. Children 10 years of age and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18 years of age or older) to enter the beach area and must remain with the children for the duration of the visit.
- All children under three years of age must wear an appropriate swim diaper and plastic pants while in the water.
- Alcohol and cannabis are prohibited.
- Glass or breakable containers are not permitted.
- Smoking and vaping are prohibited.
- No pets/dogs allowed on beach area and are not permitted in water.
- Only small inflatables and plastic beach toys are allowed.
Aspen Crossing is committed to providing a safe and respectful environment for staff and visitors.
Refund / Cancellation:
- Campground – you may cancel or make changes to your reservation anytime up to 7x days prior your arrival date to receive a refund.
- Group Booking (A, B & C) – you may cancel or make changes to your reservation anytime up to 7x days prior your arrival date to receive a refund.
- Building D – you may cancel or make changes to your reservation anytime up to 7x days prior your arrival date to receive a refund.
- Caboose Cabins – you may cancel or make changes to your reservation anytime up to 7x days prior your arrival date to receive a refund.
- Train Tickets – you may cancel or make changes to your reservation anytime up to 30x days prior to your excursion date to receive a refund.
- A $12.00 transaction fee is applied to all cancellations, no exceptions. Once the cancellation grace period has expired, there are no refunds or transfer.
- No refunds for weather related issues including, but not limited to, power outages.