Journey to the North Pole!
The Polar Express™ Train Ride
Set to the sounds of the motion picture soundtrack, families are sure to delight in their journey to the North Pole, complete with hot chocolate and cookies. Passengers will be entertained by many of the characters from the movie as well as a reading of The Polar Express™ book. Upon arrival at the North Pole, Santa will greet the children and each child will receive their own sleigh bell, just like in the movie, to those who BELIEVE.
Experience caroling and holiday entertainment that will surely become an annual holiday tradition for the whole family. Families are encouraged to wear their pajamas for the ride and join in on the magic of Christmas!
The Train ride is approximately one hour long and includes your golden train ticket, hot chocolate in a ceramic Polar Express collector’s mug, a delicious cookie, as well as your first gift of Christmas, a silver bell.
- Queenstown Car – 16 seats
- Lomond Car – 42 seats
- Glenview Car – 32 seats
- Farrow Car – 64 seats
- Milo Car – 68 seats
- Plush, Coach Section – 48 seats – Sold in sets of 4
- VIP, Dome Section – 24 seats – Sold in sets of 4
- Child & Adult Pricing Subject to Seating Area
- Babies, 23 month or under are free when sitting on a lap. Lap sitters do not get a golden ticket, cookie, hot chocolate, mug or bell.
- There is an extra fee for Christmas Eve.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Please visit our FAQ page
THE POLAR EXPRESS™ and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
Based on THE POLAR EXPRESS book and characters TM & © 1985 by Chris Van Allsburg.
Used by permission of Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved. (s19)