The Polar Express™ Train Ride
This Christmas take your family on a journey that they will never forget! Step into the magic of the holiday season aboard the Polar Express™! A fun filled adventure, directly inspired by the hit movie! Grab all your loved ones and your favourite pajamas and join us for a journey to the north pole that everyone will enjoy.
Departs at: Various times in November & December. Approx 1hr.
The Train ride is approximately one hour long and includes your golden train ticket, hot chocolate in a ceramic Polar Express collector’s mug, a delicious cookie, as well as your first gift of Christmas, a silver bell.
- Queenstown Car – 16 seats
- Lomond Car – 42 seats
- Glenview Car – 32 seats
- Farrow Car – 64 seats
- Milo Car – 68 seats
- Plush, Coach Section – 48 seats – Sold in sets of 4
- VIP, Dome Section – 24 seats – Sold in sets of 4
- Pricing Subject to Seating Area
- Babies, 23 month or under are free when sitting on a lap. Lap sitters do not get a golden ticket, cookie, hot chocolate, mug or bell.
- There is an extra fee for Christmas Eve.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Please visit our FAQ page
THE POLAR EXPRESS™ and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
Based on THE POLAR EXPRESS book and characters TM & © 1985 by Chris Van Allsburg.
Used by permission of Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved. (s19)