Social Media and Marketing Representative
The Social Media and Marketing Representative will report to the General Manager.
The goal for the Social Media and Marketing Representative is to assist the marketing department in all areas including but not limited to brand awareness, reputation management, cultivation of leads and sales, audience identification, edit, publish and share content that builds a deep emotional connection with the audience. The Social Media and Marketing representative should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is appealing on those channels. The goal is to achieve superior customer engagement, increase website traffic, in turn increasing Aspen Crossings revenue by strategically leveraging forms of social media marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Build and execute social media strategies through benchmarking, audience identification, and competitive research.
- Administer Aspen Crossings social media marketing and advertising including but not limited to brand recognition, identifying target market, develop strategies, budgets, and goal setting.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Collaborate with all departments to execute marketing campaigns.
- Develop content, edit, and share daily to build and maintain connections and encourage prospects to take action.
- Review and analyze all social advertising campaigns and report on efficacy.
- Monitor online reviews and respond to each review in a timely manner with care.
- Analyze key metrics and adjust strategy as required.
- Cultivate sales opportunities.
- Work experience in social media marketing.
- Excellent writing, editing (text, photo, and video), and communication skills.
- Knowledge of online marketing and understanding of major marketing channels.
- Experience and knowledge in social networking and analytical tools
- Detail and customer oriented with the ability to multitask as well as great organizational skills.
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, Digital Media or Public Relations an asset.
- Onsite parking
- Store discount
- Food discount
- Company events
- Social hours
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply:
- By email: [email protected]
- By fax: 403-534-2126
- By mail:
Box 30, 203079, RR251