Location: Mossleigh, Alberta
Aspen Crossing started with some land, a tree nursery and a respect for Canadian Railway history. With a passionate vision, Aspen Crossing has developed into Southern Alberta’s best kept secret. Come see what only Aspen has to offer.
Aspen Crossing is looking for a hard-working, dedicated individual to join our team. We are locally owned and operated. We take great pride in offering a positive work environment that supports employee development, safety, and teamwork. Aspen Crossing is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principals of employment equity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. We offer competitive hourly wage that is negotiable, dependent upon experience.
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge:
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing RVs requiring repair and maintenance
- Experience with Plumbing, Carpentry, or Electrical (Automotive or Industrial)
- Experience with vehicle hitch and wiring
- General house renovation skills
- Ability to keep track of parts and materials used
- Must be able to effectively communicate and advise on required repairs
- Maintain a positive and professional approach when serving clientele
- Must be able to lift 50lbs repeatedly through an entire shift
- Must be able to walk, stand, or crouch for long periods of time and carry out strenuous physical tasks
- Excellent trouble shooting and analytical skills
- Self directed, with the ability to work successfully both independently and within a team environment
- Willing to assist supervisor in other work-related tasks
- Able to work well under pressure
- Adhere to good housekeeping on the job to ensure a clean and safe workplace
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment at all time
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, and good interpersonal skills that create ability to work successfully with diverse groups within a team environment
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Dependable with a good attendance and safety record
- Valid class 5 driver’s license
- Able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Other knowledge such as the ability to operate power equipment (skid steer, lawn tractor, chain saw etc.) is beneficiary
If you or anyone you know is interested in applying for this position, please submit a resume with cover letter. We appreciate all submissions, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Onsite parking
- Store discount
- Food discount
- Company events
- Social hours
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply:
- By email: [email protected]
- By fax: 403-534-2126
- By mail:
Box 30, 203079, RR251