Aspen Crossing – Celebrating our Railway Ties!
Aspen Crossing started with some land, a tree nursery, and a respect for Canadian Railway history. With a passionate vision, Aspen Crossing has developed into Southern Alberta’s best kept secret. Come see what only Aspen has to offer.
Title: Retail Associate
Location: Aspen Crossing, Mossleigh, Alberta
Aspen Crossing is looking for a hard-working, dedicated individual to join our team. We are locally owned and operated. We take great pride in offering a positive work environment that supports employee development, safety, and teamwork. Aspen Crossing is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principals of employment equity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals.
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge:
- Greet customers as they enter the store
- Develop solutions for customers by listening to their needs and recommending the appropriate products
- Assist in setting up merchandise displays on the sales floor
- Utilize the company’s POS system, adhering to Aspen Crossings policies and procedures relating to Lightspeed
- Answer and handle telephone queries promptly and efficiently, including transferring calls to appropriate divisions or people
- Review incoming emails and process them as required
- Assist customers with reserving train excursions and campground sites
- Perform general daily cleaning tasks
- Follow cash management policies
- Assist with general administration duties as required
- Maintain confidentiality of retail operating information
- Cash out and reconcile till at the end of shift
- Assist with seasonal inventory
- Possess general knowledge of all aspects of Aspen Crossing including Train Excursions, Campground, Caboose Cabins, Diefenbaker Dining Car, Berquist House Tavern, Greenhouse, Mother’s Day Sales, Train Days, Music Festival, Train of Terror, Christmas Market, Polar Express
If you or anyone you know is interested in applying for this position, please submit a resume with cover letter. We appreciate all submissions, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time / 20 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Onsite parking
- Store discount
- Food discount
- Company events
- Social hours
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply:
- By email: [email protected]
- By fax: 403-534-2126
- By mail:
Box 30, 203079, RR251