Location: Aspen Crossing, Mossleigh, Alberta
Aspen Crossing is looking for a hard-working, dedicated individual to join our team. We are locally owned and operated. We take great pride in offering a positive work environment that supports employee development, safety, and teamwork. Aspen Crossing is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principals of employment equity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. We offer competitive hourly wage negotiable dependent upon experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Journeyman Electrician ticket required
- Responsible for the design, construction, and maintenance of all electrical systems on site
- Planning and estimate projects, maintaining records, and delegate to appropriate personnel
- Knowledge of electrical materials in warehouse, installation, modification and repair of electrical assignment
- Determine procedures for maintenance, installation, modification and repair of electrical assignments, inspect work to ensure compliance with standard procedures and electrical assignments
- Good instrumentation and mechanical skills
- Willing to carry our general facility/equipment maintenance
- Excellent trouble shooting and analytical skills
- Work independently with minimum supervision
- Dependable with a good attendance and safety record
- Valid class 5 driver’s license
- Ability to work well with others and provide exceptional customer service
- Attention to detail and takes pride in work
- Fit and able to perform the physical aspects of the job
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Computer literate including the use of Outlook, Microsoft WORD, and EXCEL programs
- Other facility maintenance knowledge including construction of plumbing, mechanical etc. is beneficial
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Onsite parking
- Store discount
- Food discount
- Company events
- Social hours
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply:
- By email: [email protected]
- By fax: 403-534-2126
- By mail:
Box 30, 203079, RR251