Food service supervisor
Location: Mossleigh, Alberta
SourceJob Bank #2540472
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Minimum 2 years
Work setting: Restaurant
· Establish methods to meet work schedules
· Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
· Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
· Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
· Ensure food service and quality control
· Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
· Prepare and submit reports
· Establish work schedules
· Staff in various areas of responsibility
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Fast-paced environment
· Work under pressure
· Tight deadlines
· Standing for extended periods
· Physically demanding
· Client focus
· Efficient interpersonal skills
· Excellent oral communication
· Team player
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mossleigh, AB T0l1P0: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Onsite parking
- Store discount
- Food discount
- Company events
- Social hours
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply:
- By email: [email protected]
- By fax: 403-534-2126
- By mail:
Box 30, 203079, RR251
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?