Campground Host Couples
Campground Hosts will engage with visitors by warmly greeting them, provide general information, answer any questions our camping guests may have with extensive knowledge of all Aspen Crossing has to offer. Other major areas of responsibility will include property maintenance, daily operations of the campground, and educating camping guests on campground rules.
Location: Mossleigh, AB
Employment groups: Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors.
Terms of employment: Seasonal, full time 30-35 hours / week, day shift, evening shift, weekends, holidays.
Start date: Immediately.
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma.
Experience: Not required, however it would be an asset.
Automated systems experience: Automated irrigation system, Automated environmental control equipment.
Work site environment: Rural area, work outdoors, wet/damp/hot weather conditions.
Personal suitability: Reliable, team player.
- Customer Service
- Answer phone calls
- Check-in/check-out guests
- Complete new bookings and make booking adjustments
- Operate campground store
- General Maintenance
- Campsite maintenance washing picnic tables, weeding, litter pick up, cleaning ﬁre pits etc.
- Ensure sites are ready for next check-in
- Mowing and trimming grass, pruning branches, maintain ﬁre pits to Aspen Crossing standards
- Maintain cleanliness of camp bathrooms, oﬃce/store, laundry rooms, playgrounds, and public areas
- Deliver ﬁre wood
- Deliver take-out food
- Bag, store, and deliver ice
- General policing of active, noisy sites during quiet time
- Assist units in backing into sites
- Operate small equipment
- Willingness to learn and be trained in other areas as well as operating large equipment
- Other duties as assigned
Equipment and machinery experience: John Deere gator, garden tractor, weed trimmer, pruning tools.
Work conditions and physical capabilities: Fast-paced environment, repetitive tasks, heavy lifting (bundle of firewood), physically demanding, standing for extended periods, bending, crouching, and kneeling.
- Onsite parking
- Store discount
- Food discount
- Company events
- Social hours
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply:
- By email: [email protected]
- By fax: 403-534-2126
- By mail:
Box 30, 203079, RR251