Camping at Aspen Crossing
Book your next Alberta getaway at Aspen Crossing! This remarkable RV campground features many modern amenities including:
- Coin Showers
- Flush Toilets
- Group Camping
- Fully Serviced Sites
- Sani-dump Stations
- Big Rig Friendly
- Professional, helpful staff
The perfect holiday spot! Just a small walk away you will find The Station which is home to a unique gift store and stunning garden centre. Next to The Station is an amazing dining experience in our historical 1887 Pullman dining car. Reserve today!
We welcome anyone looking to enjoy the serenity of the Southern Alberta Prairies
- The Campground is open.
- Washroom/shower facilities are open to the public.
- The Campground store will be opening April 1st.
- For all your campground needs, please contact 403-534-2129 extension 1
- Please note that campground water is now turned off for the winter
Want fireworks, forgot your toothbrush or just want some good old-fashioned ice cream? Come check out our brand-new campground store that has everything you could possibly think of!
Campground Store Hours:
- Sunday: 10 am – 4 pm
- Friday: 1 pm – 7 pm
- Saturday 10 am – 7 pm
- Monday – Thursday: Closed
We look forward to your arrival!