Camping at Aspen Crossing
WATER TO THE CAMPGROUND WILL BE SHUT OFF AFTER THANKSGIVING WEEKEND. THERE WILL STILL BE WATER AVAILABLE OUTSIDE THE MEINERZ RESTROOMS FOR FILLING YOUR RV WATER TANK.
Book your next Alberta getaway at Aspen Crossing! This remarkable RV campground features many modern amenities including:
- Coin Showers
- Flush Toilets
- Group Camping
- Fully Serviced Sites
- Sani-dump Stations
- Big Rig Friendly
- Professional, helpful staff
The perfect holiday spot! Just a small walk away you will find The Station which is home to a unique gift store and stunning garden centre. Next to The Station is an amazing dining experience in our historical 1887 Pullman dining car. Reserve today!
We welcome anyone looking to enjoy the serenity of the Southern Alberta Prairies
- Each site is for 1 unit (RV,tent). Any additional unit is an additional $28 + tax/night.
- Washroom/shower facilities are open to the public.
- The Campground store is OPEN 9am to 7pm Sunday-Thursday, 9am to 9pm Friday-Saturday.
- For all your campground needs, please contact 403-534-2129
We look forward to your arrival!